UK Weed Farm cannabis dispensary considers in the development and the use of our site such, we are committed to being transparent and open regarding the privacy and policy of this marijuana dispensary.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services. When you create an account and use the Site, we collect the following types of information from you.
- Contact information such as your email address and phone number
- Demographics information such as your gender and location
- Any other information, such as reviews, content, and bio, you provide us.
This information is used for, but not limited to
- Facilitating the creation of and security of your account on the Site
- Identifying you as a user in our system
- Providing, personalizing, and improving the Site and its services
- Communicating with you about your use of the Site
- Fulfilling your requests(enabling all customers to have their products)
- Sending newsletters, surveys, offers, and promotional materials related to the Site
- Protecting, investigating, and preventing potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities
- Protecting our rights and the rights of other users;
We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide the Site’s functionality, improve the Site’s quality, personalize your experience, track usage of the Site. Provide feedback to businesses that are listed on the Site, display relevant advertising, provide customer support. Message you, back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Site, and comply with legal obligations.
It may be possible to disable some (but not all) cookies through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect your ability to use the Site. The method for disabling Cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in preferences or security settings.
DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child& account.
We follow generally accepted industry standards, including SSL, to protect the personal information submitted to us. This is both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via a mobile device, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Furthermore, we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.